Suzy Lafayette Question

from Apache to Willy

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
heyjon

Suzy Lafayette Question

Příspěvek od heyjon »

When it is Suzy's turn, and discards a card and now has an empty hand. Is she able to draw again and then play that card and then draw another time, until she can not play any more?
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Yes, that's the way she works! ... Not bad, isn't it?!
c3le

Příspěvek od c3le »

IMO the [b:d11d2eb0b3]best[/b:d11d2eb0b3] character...[i:d11d2eb0b3]ever[/i:d11d2eb0b3].
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

[quote:d24d92c439="c3le"]IMO the [b:d24d92c439]best[/b:d24d92c439] character...[i:d24d92c439]ever[/i:d24d92c439].[/quote:d24d92c439]

I totally agree with you 8) :lol:

Question regarding Phases

Příspěvek od Guest »

My friends and I have not played the way explained in this thread.

Our understanding has been that because you may only play cards during Phase 2, Suzy discarding her last card during Phase 3 would allow her to draw another card, but not use it.

Is this incorrect?

Is our understanding about Phase 3 incorrect, or is she an exception to the Phase 3 rules?
Suzy Lafayette

Yes, incorrect... she can never discard her last card during phase 3, simply because it's not allowed to choose how many cards to discard, the limit is 'life points left'.

Ex.1 - Suzy ends her phase 2 with 4 cards in hand and 2 life points left. During phase 3 she has to discard 2 cards, not more, not less.
Ex.2 - Suzy ends phase 2 with 1 card and 1 L.P. left. She has nothing to discard in phase 3!

The ability works anytime she is without cards in hand, in turn during phase 2 only or out of turn.

Příspěvek od Guest »

2 situations when her ability ends up hurting her (or at least not very useful):
1) A fistful of cards. Nuff said.
2) Against El Gringo: usually against this character, I only shoot to hurt him when I have no more cards left in hands. Impossible with Suzy.
Suzy Lafayette

iamj4de píše:2 situations when her ability ends up hurting her (or at least not very useful):
1) A fistful of cards. Nuff said.
this is absolutely true even if it's enough to keep a Missed!
2) Against El Gringo: usually against this character, I only shoot to hurt him when I have no more cards left in hands. Impossible with Suzy
this could be played at your advantage... ex. you are Suzy with a Volcanic already in play and two cards in the hand: 1 Bang! and 1 Schofield. The combo Suzy-Volcanic is blocked, but if there's El Gringo to target you can shot Bang! to him, (if hurt) he takes your Schofield and you draw a new card from the deck! Not bad :wink:
Odpovědět