Volcanic replacing another gun

everything about rules

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Bangbangbang

Volcanic replacing another gun

Příspěvek od Bangbangbang »

Okay, so if I shoot someone at range using a Schofield, for example, can I next replace my Schofield with a Volcanic and open fire on someone at a range of 1? It seems natural to me but my friends disagree. Thanks!
c3le

Příspěvek od c3le »

Yes you can.
dmitrijsadlo

Příspěvek od dmitrijsadlo »

i think you can only use one weapon per turn. that means u can still exchange the gun u have shot from (e.g. carabine) for the volcanic but u can't use the volcanic in the same turn. and I am sure I read this on this forum (but possibly the czech clone) :)
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

No. This is not true. You can change and use as many different weapon you want in the same turn.
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Solution from Emiliano

Příspěvek od srab »

lucabil píše:No. This is not true. You can change and use as many different weapon you want in the same turn.
This question has already solution from Emiliano here.
To avoid confusion, let's do two different cases here.
From normal Weapon to Volcanic: you can continue shooting, even if you already shot someone with the older weapon.
From Volcanic to normal Weapon: you can shoot with the new weapon only if you still did not shoot anyone with the Volcanic.
dmitrijsadlo

Příspěvek od dmitrijsadlo »

thanks for clearing that up! i think this is one of major rules in the game since this situation (one of the two cases) occurs quite often. :shock:
Odpovědět