Bang! Official Videogame

and now something completely different :)

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Suzy Lafayette

Bang! Official Videogame

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

Months are gone since the first announcement, it's not the time yet, but the Bang! Official Videogame will be soon available. Hopefully :roll:

At the following links you can have a preview and get more info:
http://www.palzoun.com/blog/
http://www.palzoun.com/blog/bang
c3le

Re: Bang! Official Videogame

Příspěvek od c3le »

Well, let me share my thoughts now that you have opened a thread.

I am HUGELY disappointed with the direction Bang! is going to. A video game?! What's next, a novel and then a movie?

Please, this has gone way out of hand. I will say what I said on Bang!'s FB annoucement regarding the gametrailer;

Emiliano Sciarra, I am disappoint.

If this what the public wants, fine. But I won't be part of that.

Bang! is an AWESOME card game
Dodge City is an AWESOME expansion
Hight Noon & Fistful of Cards are both AWESOME expansions
Wild West Show is an AWESOME expansion

A video game? Mancato! That's a miss!

I am saddened (and fear a little) that Bang! is turning to be a major gaming concept. Just look at Carcassonne, for example. Or Settlers of Catan. Or Monopoly. They all have dozens and dozens of expansions that have widened and furthened the gap with the ORIGINAL game! I have DC and WWS. I can't find the HN or FoC expansion as themselves from anywhere and I don't want to buy the Bullet (because it's a waste of money since I already have the basic set and DC). This is a sad fact.

I seriously hoped you guys wouldn't have made a VIDEO game out of this. Some games should stay board/card.

:(
benabel
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od benabel »

I like idea idea to do it like.

I prefer to play it touch with the friend cards.

I would like play BANG with friend at Internet, because we have less time to meet with friend. But rather playing normal.
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

Nothing can take the place of BANG! meeting with friends, but I welcome the videogame to have new chances to play BANG! 8)
martinpulido

Příspěvek od martinpulido »

I have posted some customer responses to the BANG! official video game. It sadly looks quite unfinished and buggy too. Everyone should wait until they invest more time into at least getting the character abilities working. See the information I have gather at http://bangcardgame.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... -bang.html .
Mario

Příspěvek od Mario »

I'm still waiting for the iPad version, but it's looking good, especially the "pass play vs" is a great idea, since I can't have cards with me all the time, but I still may want to play with people near me.
Mario

Příspěvek od Mario »

c3le píše:Well, let me share my thoughts now that you have opened a thread.

I am HUGELY disappointed with the direction Bang! is going to. A video game?! What's next, a novel and then a movie?

Please, this has gone way out of hand. I will say what I said on Bang!'s FB annoucement regarding the gametrailer;

Emiliano Sciarra, I am disappoint.

If this what the public wants, fine. But I won't be part of that.

Bang! is an AWESOME card game
Dodge City is an AWESOME expansion
Hight Noon & Fistful of Cards are both AWESOME expansions
Wild West Show is an AWESOME expansion

A video game? Mancato! That's a miss!

I am saddened (and fear a little) that Bang! is turning to be a major gaming concept. Just look at Carcassonne, for example. Or Settlers of Catan. Or Monopoly. They all have dozens and dozens of expansions that have widened and furthened the gap with the ORIGINAL game! I have DC and WWS. I can't find the HN or FoC expansion as themselves from anywhere and I don't want to buy the Bullet (because it's a waste of money since I already have the basic set and DC). This is a sad fact.

I seriously hoped you guys wouldn't have made a VIDEO game out of this. Some games should stay board/card.

:(
A videogame is a step forward, not backwards. It's just another way to enjoy the SAME game.
And besides, Emiliano was originally a videogame designer...
Odpovědět