Apache Kid and diamonds...

from Apache to Willy

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
c3le

Apache Kid and diamonds...

Příspěvek od c3le »

I've been wondering and pondering about this ever since last night when I played with my friends.

So one player tries to shoot Apache but forgets his ability and shoots him with a bang of diamonds. We resolved the situation by saying it's not possible. The shooter withdrew his action and the game continued normally.

Now that I think of it, Apache's ability says something (can't remember quite literally)

"He is unaffected by cards of diamond played on him"

So now a couple of questions;

1. Can a person still shoot him with a diamond bang!, but nothing happens? Isn't this the same as playing indians, nothing happens to Apache. How about the Duel of diamonds?

2. How does the ability really work? I remember someone saying (in these forums?) that e.g. cat balous / panic! of diamonds do not affect him personally (that is, you can't take/discard a card from his hand) but you could use it to take/discard a card in front of him. Correct?

Possible situation referring to Q1.

Suzy has one card left and it is a bang! of diamonds and she is against Apache. Can Suzy play the bang! --> nothing happens --> Suzy has no cards left --> draws another card?
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

From a strict point of view Apache is "[i:ab2d4b9fa5]unaffected[/i:ab2d4b9fa5]". The card does not say "[i:ab2d4b9fa5]it cannot be the target[/i:ab2d4b9fa5]". Time ago Emiliano confirmed that.

So

1) Yes. The Bang! counts for the Bang! cards limit per turn as normal.
Duel of Diamonds is played and takes no effect (simply wasted!).

2) Wrong!

Q1-Suzy) Same as 1)
Odpovědět