Ricochet against a green missed card

all about this expansion

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Jim

Ricochet against a green missed card

Příspěvek od Jim »

If I play a Bang card against another players green miss card. Can they use that green miss card against my Bang?
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

The answer is yes, but I don't see how could it be useful, since you lose the card anyway ...
Jim

Příspěvek od Jim »

Well, perhaps I should ask another question. Can you fire multiple Bangs during your turn against someones cards on the table? If so, then you can take advantage of this to make someone lose their green miss cards so that you can then shoot them with the possibility of them not having a miss card in their hand.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Yes, you can discard Bang! cards (no other Bang effect), as long as you have them in hand.

Ricochet Rules: [quote:1d0eeaa1dd]You may discard a BANG! card against a card in play in front of any playerreach card is discarded if its owner does not play a Missed! card. You may do this as long as you have BANG! cards.[/quote:1d0eeaa1dd]
Varlagne

Příspěvek od Varlagne »

lucabil píše:The answer is yes, but I don't see how could it be useful, since you lose the card anyway ...
Well it is probably moot in this case; but I would think the answer is no. Unless the text on the card is wrong. It explicitly states that the discard can only be blocked by a "Missed! card". This seems to me to say that you cannot use Barrel, Dodge, etc. to block this.
Odpovědět