Ricochet and Apache Kid

all about this expansion

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Jim

Ricochet and Apache Kid

Příspěvek od Jim »

If I am Apache Kid, can someone play a diamond Bang on one of my cards on the table? My friend thinks that since the diamond Bang card is not being used to shoot me, that it should be allowed. I think that Apache Kids ability still applies. Which is correct?
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

I assume there's Ricochet in play ...

Once again, rules don't say anything about that ... so what's true?

On one side the ability should be applied, after all cards in play are its tools ... but what about shooting to a Jail or a Dynamite?

There's no official answer to your question, unless Emiliano decides to say his WORD :-)

P.S. I would apply the ability to cards too

Příspěvek od Guest »

Ricochet: You may discard a BANG! card against a card in play in front of any playerr. Each card is discarded if its owner does not play a Missed! card. You may do this as long as you have BANG! cards.

Apache Kid: Cards of Diamonds played by other players do not affect him.

I'd say you can use diamond Bang cards against Apache Kid in this way, since the card is discarded, not played (similar reason to why you can use diamond Bang cards in a duel against Apache Kid)
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

noface píše:I'd say you can use diamond Bang cards against Apache Kid in this way, since the card is discarded, not played (similar reason to why you can use diamond Bang cards in a duel against Apache Kid)
Correct observation.
Odpovědět