Calamity Janet

from Apache to Willy

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět

How does Sermon effect Calamity Janet's power?

She can only play Missed cards. But she can still play them as Bangs or Misses.
40%
She can play both Bangs and Misses. But only as Misses.
60%

Celkem hlasů: 5

Jim

Calamity Janet

Příspěvek od Jim »

My friends and I fell into a debate about Calamity Janet's power during a round under the High Noon card "The Sermon". Sermon is the card that does not allow Bang cards to be played for the entire round.

The question for Calamity Janet becomes... How does "The Sermon" effect her power?

In my opinion, because Sermon specifically says "Bang cards", I think means that Calamity Janet would only be able to play Missed cards during the round. But she can still choose to play them as Bangs or Misses.

One of my friends thinks that Sermon effects Calamity Janet differently. Instead they think that C.J. can still play both Bang cards and Missed cards, but can only use them as Misses.

Srab? Emiliano? Luciano? Anybody? Which is correct?

I'll try to set this up as a poll question. I've never done a poll before, so we'll see how this works.
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

You may read carefully FAQ :)))

http://www.bang.cz/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=122

[b:aab2d8e54e]Q5. Can Calamity Janet use Missed! cards as they were BANG! cards while The Sermon is in play?[/b:aab2d8e54e]

A. No. When Calamity Janet plays Missed! cards as they were BANG! cards, they are considered real BANG! cards. So she cannot use them during The Sermon.
Odpovědět