Doc Holyday

from Apache to Willy

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Jim

Doc Holyday

Příspěvek od Jim »

I'm curious about a couple of things in regards to Doc Holyday.

When Doc Holyday uses his power against Apache Kid. Do both cards need to be something other than a diamond? Now before you answer the obvious answer of yes, what if one is a spade and the other is a diamond? The spade is not a diamond, could that be considered the suit of the shot fired? Or do BOTH need to be something other than a diamond?

Can Doc Holyday use his effect in a duel or against Indians?
c3le

Příspěvek od c3le »

[quote:55fe76c41a]#1
When Doc Holyday uses his power against Apache Kid. Do both cards need to be something other than a diamond? Now before you answer the obvious answer of yes, what if one is a spade and the other is a diamond? The spade is not a diamond, could that be considered the suit of the shot fired? Or do BOTH need to be something other than a diamond? [/quote:55fe76c41a]

The answer is no.

Quote from the rulebook(let):

[quote:55fe76c41a]To hit [i:55fe76c41a]Apache Kid[/i:55fe76c41a] in this way, at least one of the two discarded cards must not be a Diamond.[/quote:55fe76c41a]

[quote:55fe76c41a]#2
Can Doc Holyday use his effect in a duel or against Indians?[/quote:55fe76c41a]

Funny thing, just TODAY me & my friends were asking the same question. I would like to know the correct answer to this one as well :)
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

The answer to the second question is no.
His power is
"discard any two cards from his hand for the effect of a BANG! card against a player within range of his weapon"
This has nothing to do with Indians or Duel
Sparhawk13

rimbalzo

Příspěvek od Sparhawk13 »

So he cannot use his ability during Ricochet against opponent's cards right ?
Additional question:
,,Ricochet - You may discard a BANG! card against a card in play in front of any playerreach card is discarded if its owner does not play a Missed! card. You may do this as long as you have BANG! cards."

so i can only use BANG! cards for this OR any bang type cards ? (i think only BANG! but not 100% sure).
Suzy Lafayette

Re: rimbalzo

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

Sparhawk13 píše:So he cannot use his ability during Ricochet against opponent's cards right ?
no he cannot, his ability is just to shoot a further bang!
so i can only use BANG! cards for this OR any bang type cards ? (i think only BANG! but not 100% sure).
only bang!
Sparhawk13

Příspěvek od Sparhawk13 »

ok, just wanna be sure.
thx very much.
Odpovědět