Green cards during Gold Rush

all about this expansion

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Jim

Green cards during Gold Rush

Příspěvek od Jim »

How are Green cards from Dodge City affected during Gold Rush? Forgive me for not having the rule with me at this moment. But if I remember correctly, the rule on Green cards is that you have to wait one full round with it on the table in front of you before you can use it.

For example, if you're the last to go before the Sheriff and you lay down Pony Express. The Sheriff draws the Gold Rush card before his turn and therefore you get to go next after the Sheriff. Can you use the Pony Express card on this next turn? or do you have to wait until the turn after that?
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

The rule about green cards is different: you don't have to wait a table round. You cannot use them in the same turn in which you play them. But, as soon as your turn ends, and the turn of the next player starts, they are ready to be used, and the Gold Rush is not a problem with this.
In your example, you can play the Pony Express right after sheriff's turn ends.
Jim

Příspěvek od Jim »

What about the High Noon/Fistful card (I forget what the name of it is) that says if you draw a heart, you can take another turn but you do not get to have another Phase 1? If you lay down the Pony Express card and win the draw that allows you another turn, do you get to use the Pony Express?
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

You are talking about the the Revenge Card.

First of all, you do not skip your phase 1 in your "bonus" turn. Where the rules say "you don't draw again" they mean "you don't get a chance to have another bonus turn at the end of a bonus turn". But in your bonus turn you actually have your phase 1.

About your questiion, the bonus turn is a new turn, so yes, you can use the Pony express in your bonus turn.
Odpovědět