33 new characters

do you have any idea about new card?

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Nido

33 new characters

Příspěvek od Nido »

Hi I made some new characters for BANG!
I made them first in french and I translate them but my english is not perfect so if you could help me to correct them i'll be glad.
I've made the pictures by myself so if someone can draw them better, go ahead.
I hope you'll enjoy these new characters, comments are welcome.

Here vey are:

Clic on the character's name to see the card

CHARACTERS:

Obrázek Alfonso Duelo (4 life points):
Once during his turn, he may use a BANG! card as a DUEL.

Obrázek Ambidexter Bo (4 life points):
He can play 2 BANG! cards during his turn, but not on the same player.

Obrázek Bart Barber (4 life points):
Before phase 1, the player who has most cards in hand must give him 1 card.
If there is a tie for the player with the most cards, or if you have the most cards, then no one gives you a card.

Obrázek Big Fat Joe (5 life points):
Whith a card whith the beer symbol he regains 0.5 life points (put the card face up next to him).
If he had only 0.5 life points, he is dead but can save himself with a beer.
Can't be Sheriff: if you are sheriff, pick another character card.

Obrázek Bruce Ling (4 life points):
He is unaffected by the BRAWL.
Put an additional card when the GENERAL STORE is played, he will allways take the last card for him self.

Obrázek Burt Longcatcher (4 life points):
Each time he loses a life point from a BANG!, he keep the BANG! in his hand.

Obrázek Colin Barrel (4 life points):
Once during his turn, when he shoot a BANG!, he keep it in his hand if his oponent loses a life point.

Obrázek Crazy Horse (4 life points):
Once during his turn, he can play a BANG! card and any other card as an INDIANS! (count like a BANG!)

Obrázek Dunkan Drunkman (3 life points):
When someone (even him) drinks a BEER, he can recover 1 life point discarding any card of his hand.

Obrázek Dynamite Joe (4 life points):
During the first phase of his turn, he can draw the DYNAMITE card from the top of the discard pile.
He can chose a player to put the DYNAMITE on instead of puting it in front of him.
He can lose cards of his hand instead of losing live points from the DYNAMITE.

Obrázek Freddy Street-Sweeper (4 life points):
When anyone discard a card, he can take it from the top of the discard pile and must put any card of his hand instead.

Obrázek George Weelchair (4 life points):
He always start to play first and he is always the first to chose his card during a GENERAL STORE.

Obrázek Hank the Bank (4 life points):
In phase 3 of his turn, he can put one card from his hand face-down under the character card. This card is protected from Cat Balou or Panic but can't be used out of his turn. In phase 2 you can use the cards again normally.

Obrázek James Stoneheart (4 life points):
He is unaffected by the CAT BALOU.

Obrázek Jennifer Big-Heart (4 life points):
Once during her turn, she may use any card from hand as a CAT BALOU.

Obrázek Jeremiah Amish (4 life points):
Must discard his cards with the beer symbol and draw 2 cards from the deck.
May whenever he whants discard 2 BANG! to recover 1 life point. (even to save him from death)
If someone plays a card with the beer symbol to him, he draws 2 cards from the deck.

Obrázek Jimmy Squint (4 life points):
His victim is chosen randomly: each potential victim pic a card, the weak card loses.

Obrázek Linus Yale (4 life points):
He is unaffected by the PANIC!

Obrázek Max Painless (4 life points):
In phase 3, his hand size limit is always 4, no mater the injuries.

Obrázek Moe The Barman (3 life points):
He may skip phase 1 to regain a life point for himsef or any over player (who agrees) in exchange of a card in the player hand.
He can't use his power when there is ony 2 players left or when THE REVEREND is active.

Obrázek Myke Myope (4 life points):
He is only able to see the players directly at his right and left but he can see them with -1 of range.
During his turn , he can exchange a weapon against 2 cards.

Obrázek Nelly Chose-Chair (4 life points):
She may exchange her place with any over player before each turn starts. (exept the first one)
The players keep they own characters and switch places. (the cards in front of the players stays)

Obrázek Nina Nine lives (3 life points):
On your turn, if you were eliminated, you come back into play with 1 life and 1 card if you draw clover.
You can try to come back only 9 times.

Obrázek One-Eyed Jack (4 life points):
He can't be shoot from his right and only can shoot to his left.

Obrázek Phil Thinwire (3 life points):
He can be shoot only once a turn, all the player included.

Obrázek Preston Presbyope (4 life points):
He is unnable te see the players directly at his right and left.
For his vision those players are ignored.
When three players belongs in game, he can see his oponent but they are with +1 in range.
During his turn he can exchange a -1 card with a +1 card in front of any player.

Obrázek Richard Gatling (4 life points):
Once during his turn, he may use a MISSED! card and any other card as a GATLING. (count like a BANG!)

Obrázek Sam Hypnotik (4 life points):
AT the eginning of his turn, before drawing any cards (in phase 1), he chooses a character he can see.
He plays at his place (whith the cards in front of him) and whith his ability as that character.
But he plays with his own cards in hand.

Obrázek Scalping Bull (4 life points):
If he kills a Deputie or a Renegade, he draw 3 cards just asif it was an Outlaw.

Obrázek Ted Revenge (4 life points):
When a player shoot a BANG! on him, he can immediatly shoot a BANG! on this player.

Obrázek Tim Croupier (4 life points):
He distribute the cards. When he draw his 2 cards, he may change them with another 2.
When the discard deck is empty, he mix the deck and each player must give to him a card from his hand.

Obrázek Tobias The Mole (4 life points):
He is unaffected by the JAIL.
Can't be Sheriff: If you are Sheriff pick another character.

Obrázek Tom Gun-Seller (4 life points):
Can put many differents weapons in front of him but can use only one.
If someone PANIC! or CAT BALOU one of his weapons, he must give a card from his hand to him.
Naposledy upravil(a) Nido dne 15 led 2008, 11:33, celkem upraveno 6 x.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Nice work Nido!
The drawings (whichever way you used to produce them ;-) are cool!

Some characters are by far too strong (Nina Nine lives for example), some are not so clear (Phil Thinwire for example), but there are also very interesting ones.

Anyway, yesterday night we tried out some of them and they work. I was Tom Gun-Seller and was fun having a Volcanic and a Remington! :-)

Let me know if you want any comment or suggestion about these characters
Nido

Příspěvek od Nido »

Thanks!
:D
I'm happy someone tried my characters!

For nina, I never draw clover when she dies so I haven't tested her intensivly
( don't forget she can try to draw clover only 9 time in the in the entire game not per turn).
If she still too strong, maybe I should give her only 2 live points...

For Phil Thinwire: only one BANG! can be used against him in one turn by evereyone. (I hope this sentence is much clear).

Let me know if my sentences are wrong (my english is bad).

Have you tested Big Fat Joe? I wonder if he is not to much penalised, maybe I should let him ride horses... (even he is too fat :wink: )

Thanks again!
Nido

Příspěvek od Nido »

Just added [b:716bdc23ed]Bart Barber[/b:716bdc23ed]
:wink:
cober

I was thinking of a new character...

Příspěvek od cober »

What do you guys think of Fran Carlton:

Once per turn she may either discard a heart and another card to regain 1 life point, or a spade and another card for a Bang!
cober

Another Character to consider

Příspěvek od cober »

Hi everyone.

Sorry, I can't draw a picture, but how about Mustang Sally: 3 bullets. Her power is: All horses provide both +1 and -1.

So, an Appalossa works like a Mustang, and so on. And the horse all stack, as normal. So, if you had a Mustang, Silver, and an Appalossa, you would be +3 and -3.

If you had a Mustang, Silver, an Appalossa, and a Hideout, you would be +4 and -3 (since the Hideout is not a horse).
Nido

Příspěvek od Nido »

I've changed Big Fat Joe because he was two weak.
Now he can ride horses and can drink beers for 0.5 life points.

Answer to Cober:
Your characters are interresting, i'll try them.
are you going to make the cards?
Nido

Příspěvek od Nido »

I have changed Jeremiah Amish because he was too weak and uninterresting to play.
cober

Hi Nido

Příspěvek od cober »

We've changed Mustang Sally to a 4 bullet character, since she is too weak when she has no horses out.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Hi,

I think there's a problem with Ambidexter Bo ...

He is STRICTLY less powerful (only drawbacks, no advantages) than Willy the Kid (any number of bang on any number of players) ...
Nido

Příspěvek od Nido »

lucabil píše:Hi,

I think there's a problem with Ambidexter Bo ...

He is STRICTLY less powerful (only drawbacks, no advantages) than Willy the Kid (any number of bang on any number of players) ...
Yes he is less powerfull than willy the kid but i think billy the kid is too powerfull...
I could ad to him for make him a little bit stronger:
if there is only 2 players left, he can play 2 Bangs on his oponent.
He can put 2 pistols (not rifles) in front of him.
Rai

Příspěvek od Rai »

I like Ted Revenge especially, because his ability would be used a heck of a lot. Some of the cards seem pointless, like Jimmy Squint, or maybe I'm not understanding fully.

Nice work, the drawings are great.
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

Nido píše:I've changed Big Fat Joe because he was two weak.
Now he can ride horses and can drink beers for 0.5 life points.
I do not get much of the rules about this character :oops:

"With a card with the beer symbol he regains 0.5 life points (put the card face up next to him)"

Which ones of the following are right?

1. Big Fat Joe can use cards with beer symbols both in normal way and in the way described by the character card
2. Big Fat Joe can use cards with beer symbols only in the way described by the character card
3. "Put the card face up next to him" means it works like a blue card, so cards with beer symbol stay there until they are stolen with a Panic or similar. Each turn Big Fat Joe has one of these cards face up next to him, he regains 0.5 life points.
4. Big Fat Joe can use his ability with (X) more than one of the allowed cards (ex. 1 beer and 1 saloon) to regain 0,5 * X life points per turn.
5. Big Fat Joe can have more than one of the allowed card face up next to him (different among them to respect the general Bang! rule) but he only regains 0,5 per turn. The advantage is: he will continue to regains 0,5 until all the cards with beer symbol are got away.
6. Big Fat Joe can't have more than one card with beer symbol face up next to him, no matter if they are identical Bang! cards or not.
Emiliano
Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od Emiliano »

Very good work indeed, Nido!
Some of your characters are particularly good, albeit with a bit of work needed (I have no time to comment them now, but I will asap).
I am always interested in new characters, they could be even included in future expansions of the game with the author's name on it -- if daVinci agrees.
Nido

Příspěvek od Nido »

:lol: I'm glad the great Emiliano see my characters :D

Just added 4 more!

Hank the Bank (inspired from the bonz bank)

Max Painless

Myke Myope

and
Preston Presbyope

Idon't have tested those caracters much so the y could be modified in the future.
Odpovědět