Dynamite card

from BANG! to last Beer

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
bosco

Dynamite card

Příspěvek od bosco »

Can dynamite cards be panicked? cat baloued? brawled? rag timed? or stolen by the use of Pat Brennan's ability?

Also, if a player plays a dynamite, but then dies before the dynamite was used. Is the dynamite still active or does the dynamite get tossed with the rest of the player's cards?
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Dynamite card

Příspěvek od srab »

bosco píše:Can dynamite cards be panicked? cat baloued? brawled? rag timed? or stolen by the use of Pat Brennan's ability?
Yes can be.
bosco píše:Also, if a player plays a dynamite, but then dies before the dynamite was used. Is the dynamite still active or does the dynamite get tossed with the rest of the player's cards?
No Dynamite is still in game.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

???!!!

Srab are you sure Dynamite is in game?

I don't think so.
When a player dies, all the cards in his hands an in front of him should go in the discard pile (unless Vulture Sam is around there), Dunamite included.
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

The question is where is the dynamite, 1. in front of him(who dies), or 2.in front of anybody else.
1. In front of who dies, the dynamite is gone to discard pile with all his cards(
except Vulture Sam..)
2. In front of anybody else, tha dynamite is continue, like in normal game.
cober

Hmmm...

Příspěvek od cober »

When does an active dynamite shift to the next player?

We've always played that immediately after checking for dynamite, it is passed to the next living player, where it stays until that person's turn starts. If that person dies before his turn, then it passes to the next living player. So it is not really 'held' by anyone. But, for the 1 turn it sits latent, it is 'held' by the person who played it. So, if that person dies before the dynamite becomes active, then it is considered part of his hand. At least, that's how I look at it. I think that Emiliano may need to expand the FAQ for this.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

There's no doubt about the Dynamite managment.

A player plays it.
From that moment and for the whole round the card is just like any other blue or green card. So if the player dies, the dynamite goes in the discard pile.

Then the player checks it and if it does not explode it goes IMMEDIATELY to the next player.
This means that:
1: If that player (the next) dies before his turn, the Dynamite goes in the discard pile
2: The Dynamite can be stolen with Panic/Cat Balou etc.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

When I wrote IMMEDIATELY I meant BEFORE PHASE 1 (and before the prison check if it's there).
Odpovědět