Suzy Lafeyette

from Apache to Willy

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
bosco

Suzy Lafeyette

Příspěvek od bosco »

When their are two players left in the game and beers do not have any effect, can Suzy Lafeyette use the beer but not using the beer's effect? For example, she won't gain any life points by the beer, but if the beer was the last card in her hand she could draw another card because of her ability. Can she?
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

We play this in this way, she can not discard card voluntary, like Beer in two players. She must keep it in her hand.
cober

Beers have no effect

Příspěvek od cober »

Actually, Suzy can [b:3ca25f1de6]play[/b:3ca25f1de6] the beer, but it has no effect. Then Suzy has no cards in her hand, and she can pick up another card. The faq says:
[quote:3ca25f1de6]Q17. Can I play a Beer if I am at full life points?
A. Yes: the Beer will simply have no effect at all. [/quote:3ca25f1de6]

And also:
[quote:3ca25f1de6]Q33. Can I play a Beer card if there are only two players alive?
A. Yes, but it has no effect at all.[/quote:3ca25f1de6]

So, Srab - I think that she can play the beer no problem.
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

Cober you right, but in my post was sentence "We play this in this way". So .. :twisted:
c3le

Příspěvek od c3le »

srab píše:Cober you right, but in my post was sentence "We play this in this way". So .. :twisted:
Regrettably I have to inform you, that that doesn't answer Bosco's question then. He asked a rules question; it is irrelevant how you (pl.) play the cards.

A rules question can be answered with a rules answer, not a personal opinion answer.
Odpovědět