Emiliano Sciarra

and now something completely different :)

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Emiliano
Marshall Sheriff

Emiliano Sciarra

Příspěvek od Emiliano »

Hi!
I have just seen your webpage and I must admit it is the most comprehensive, well-done website about my game. The work with all the card lists is simply brilliant and could be used by players worldwide. And do your best to make the site fully English-German-Czech: it could have the potentials to be THE site about BANG! in the world after the official daVinci website. I would really like to visit Czech Republic, and maybe I will flight to your country one day or another: that depends also on how much BANG! is well received and played.
I will visit your site now and then: if you have relevant news or if you have ideas on special projects, drop me a message on the daVinci forum.
Thank you for your passion about BANG!, and keep up the good work!

Emiliano
bonz
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Hi!

Příspěvek od bonz »

Emiliano píše:German
I'm working on it. :D
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

[quote:620079ac90="Emiliano"]Hi!
I have just seen your webpage and I must admit it is the most comprehensive, well-done website about my game. The work with all the card lists is simply brilliant and could be used by players worldwide. And do your best to make the site fully English-German-Czech: it could have the potentials to be THE site about BANG! in the world after the official daVinci website. I would really like to visit Czech Republic, and maybe I will flight to your country one day or another: that depends also on how much BANG! is well received and played.
I will visit your site now and then: if you have relevant news or if you have ideas on special projects, drop me a message on the daVinci forum.

Emiliano[/quote:620079ac90]

Hi Sceriffo,
im glad to see you here on the forum, it is honour to meet you here. This pages were made one year later, but only in Czech. I was waiting one year, then i decide to translate it. Cause on hole internet, i couldnt find complex pages about this game, within davincis pages. Me and my friends play your card game for long time, since it was only BANG!. My BANG! is totaly played out. I must buy new decks of BANG!,....
We played about 500 games of BANG!, but only in 3 people, cause we have small tournament with our rules. So it will be great when you come once to Czech rep. . I just spend my last Beer :) and it is time to end this round ... Renegade shoot me to my back ... Ahhhh Grrrrrr So Lateeeeeeeeeeeeer .. . . . . .

Srab :)
Kjoep
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Kjoep »

[quote:205a923cc9="Emiliano"]Hi!

Emiliano[/quote:205a923cc9]
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

I made little collage about Emilliano :)

Příspěvek od srab »

I use Adobe Photoshop :)
[img:35f6b754ff]http://www.bang.cz/images/Sciarra.gif[/img:35f6b754ff]
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Mistake in FAQ for Dodge City

Příspěvek od srab »

2 emiliano: lucabil found mistake in yours faq for dodge city
and i think that he has right..
in [b:3887fc2005]q16[/b:3887fc2005] : how many cards bill noface draws when he has 2 life
points and thirst or train arrival are in play?

yours answer is : if the thirst is in play, bill noface
draws 3 cards. with the train arrival, he draws 5 cards.
but this answer is wrong, i think, i was counting and the
result is, that in case of thirst is bill noface drawing 2
cards and in case of train arrival is he drawing 4 cards.
i found something simillar in faq to high noon - > q6. how i
have to play with kit carlson when there is the train
arrival or the thirst in play?

a. if the thirst is in play, kit carlson looks at the first
three cards, but he draws only one of them:
he must place the other two on the top of the deck, in the
same order he drew them. if the train
arrival is in play, he simply draws three cards (technically
speaking, he looks at the first three
cards, places one of them on the top of the deck… and then
draws that card, too).

it is the same case! so what is wrong and what is right?
Odpovědět