BANG! Master Template

do you have any idea about new card?

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
martinpulido

BANG! Master Template

Příspěvek od martinpulido »

As I have worked at modding BANG! for over a year, I have developed tools for myself that have helped speed up my projects. Many of these I have made available to the public to help them with their own BANG! modding, such as providing fonts, borders, symbols, art packs, and so forth. One thing that I had not done was provide a good template for designing BANG! cards. While some may use and enjoy the BANG! Card Generator, I find it way too confining, and it does not produce a high enough quality for my taste. There is also a Magic Set Editor template, but I dislike it for similar reasons. I hope to provide another solution for BANG! modders, which is far more flexible and provides a higher quality result. I have created a master template for BANG! cards in InDesign. While I did this in CS5, you should be able to use it in older versions (as long as you have kept installing updates). The template comes with 28 different layers, which allow you to customize each of the 8 cards to your liking, such as is shown below.

Obrázek
Obrázek
Obrázek

For more information and to download the BANG! Master Template, visit here.
lehon

Re: BANG! Master Template

Příspěvek od lehon »

Nice work, thank you a lot.
I have one problem - I don't know how to add on brown cards symbols under the picture. I guess it could be in a layer SYMBOLS: playing but I can't see it anywere. Could you please advise me? Thanks!!
Odpovědět