Card by Card Explanations for BANG!

from BANG! to last Beer

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
martinpulido

Card by Card Explanations for BANG!

Příspěvek od martinpulido »

As I have been looking at new content to provide at The BANG! Blog, I have opted to introduce card by card explanations of the playing cards in both the base game and Dodge City. These explanations will include:

Card Names: English and Italian where available.

Symbols and Their Translations: I will show the symbols on the cards where applicable, and then give a break down of what they mean.

When Cards are Playable: What phase of the turn, on one's turn or out of turn.

Suits and Values of the Cards.

Card Color.

Card Family: A group to which it and other cards belong, if possible.

Included in: Available in BANG!, Dodge City, or both.

Characters Greatly Enhanced by Playing This Card: While all characters tend to benefit from the cards, some benefit more than on average.

Characters Less Enhanced by Playing This Card: While all characters tend to benefit from the cards, some benefit less than on average.

Works Well in Conjunction with: Other cards that the card is effective with.

Commentary: General considerations regarding playing with the card.

Special Considerations: Additional impact the cards may have, such as Wells Fargo and Stagecoach initiating the end and beginning of event cards in Wild West Show.

I am hoping that these Card by Card explanations will help both new and old BANG! players. It will help some learn how to play/use the cards properly according to BANG! rules, and enhance others strategy when playing/using the cards. As with the character guides, feel free to post comments on the bottoms of posts on the cards if you believe I have missed important information.

Go to the Card Explanations Portal

For specific card examples:

1. Beer
2. Saloon
3. Tequila
4. Whisky
5. Canteen
6. Wells Fargo
7. Stagecoach
8. Pony Express
9. General Store
martinpulido