Online Collection of BANG! Variants

what is your variant to play BANG!?

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
martinpulido

Online Collection of BANG! Variants

Příspěvek od martinpulido »

I have created, collected, critiqued, and modified over 40 BANG! variants, which I have made available at the BANG! Blog. Many of these variants have come through playing BANG! with friends, hearing variants from fellow BANG! players, or through finding them online. These variants include slight changes (called “house rules”) and vast changes (called “alternate gameplays”) to the game, which affect the fundamental way BANG! is played. Thus, a house rule might change the way one character or a few cards are played (or slightly alter gameplay mechanics), while an alternate gameplay might change players’ victory conditions, the mechanics of drawing/discarding cards, add/remove roles, or adjust player elimination.

While there are many new BANG! variants to add to the below linked page, I will be adding more in the future and I hope you will post your variants there too. May this collection enhance you fun while playing BANG!

Access the variants page: http://bangcardgame.blogspot.com/p/fist ... iants.html
Odpovědět