1 new character

do you have any idea about new card?

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
ScoutMan

1 new character

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

No picture yet (as I suck at drawing) and haven't tested him yet. Waiting for opinions.

Jack "Chameleon" Jones
At the beginning of the game he takes the abilities of two characters in play. He gets the fewer life points of the two, minus 1. Once made, the choice cannot be changed.

Potentially very powerful character. The minus 1 life point outght to balance it at some degree and of course it depends on what characters there are in play.
ScoutMan

2 new characters

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

Another character:

Jimmy Shadow (3 lives)
He can't be the target of any card with the BANG! symbol more than once per round. The round always begins with the Sheriff.

That means that only the first card with bang effect played during the round affects him. That includes Gatling and Howitzer that target everybody.

Example: Player C is Jimmy Shadow. Player A (Sheriff) targets him with a Bang!. He responds with a Missed! normally. Then Player B plays a Gatling. That Gatling card doesn't affect him, as any other Bang! effect card played afterwards in that round. Then Player B plays Indians!. They affect him normally.[/i]
ScoutMan

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

I am looking forward to any comments! Really!!! :)
Suzy Lafayette

Re: 1 new character

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

ScoutMan píše:No picture yet (as I suck at drawing) and haven't tested him yet. Waiting for opinions.

Jack "Chameleon" Jones
At the beginning of the game he takes the abilities of two characters in play. He gets the fewer life points of the two, minus 1. Once made, the choice cannot be changed.

Potentially very powerful character. The minus 1 life point outght to balance it at some degree and of course it depends on what characters there are in play.
This is similar (and less powerful) to Greygory Deck, new character of WWS

At the start of his turn, he may draw 2 characters at random. He has all the abilities of the drawn characters

NOTES:

Greygory Deck: The only valid characters are those from the basic game. At
the beginning of your next turn, you decide whether to keep the characters
or to change them. If you choose to change them, you must change both of
them. This ability also applies at the beginning of the game.
Suzy Lafayette

Re: 2 new characters

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

ScoutMan píše:Another character:

Jimmy Shadow (3 lives)
He can't be the target of any card with the BANG! symbol more than once per round. The round always begins with the Sheriff.

That means that only the first card with bang effect played during the round affects him. That includes Gatling and Howitzer that target everybody.

Example: Player C is Jimmy Shadow. Player A (Sheriff) targets him with a Bang!. He responds with a Missed! normally. Then Player B plays a Gatling. That Gatling card doesn't affect him, as any other Bang! effect card played afterwards in that round. Then Player B plays Indians!. They affect him normally.[/i]
This looks like Phil Thinwire by Nido, isn't it?
ScoutMan

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

So in short... whatever I thought somebody thought it first... :lol: :lol:
Odpovědět