Emiliano Sciarra about BANG! Deluxe, Online, T-shirts ...

and now something completely different :)

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Emiliano Sciarra about BANG! Deluxe, Online, T-shirts ...

Příspěvek od srab »

from srab: In a week before asked I Emiliano about few things about BANG!. Here are answers of BANG! guru Emiliano Sciarra.

Interview with Emiliano Sciarra via E-mail.

Q: It is time to ask you about BANG! t-shirts a if it is possible to buy them on web.

A: I am sorry, but daVinci decided to don't sell t-shirts online, at least officially -- they will be sold during major game fairs only (Essen, Lucca).

Correction about selling BANG! T-shirts from Silvano Sorrentino - 28.01.2007

il Silvanos correction: Luckily, this is not true anymore. We just needed some time to put up some kind of shop area to sell any kind of merchandise on our website. So, during the Nurnberg Fair (in a week or so) we will open this new section of the website, where you can finally buy daVinci T-shirts.

Q: I have made MySQL database and i started to record, what kind of cards are people making in BANG! card generator and other information, like text of these cards, colors, life points, functions .... . So i can send you in future list of them.

A: Great! It would be a very, very nice help! Thanks!

Q: Some peoples are asking me , if i dont know something about BANG - Deluxe(all expansions). Can you say to me something about it ?

A:Yes, the Deluxe Edition will come out in late winter or early spring. It will be inside a big metal box pistol-cartridge-shaped, 30 cm high, and will of course have all the expansions plus a metal Sheriff star plus something extra really new (I cannot tell you now, it will be a surprise...). I think it will be priced in Italy (where the MSRP of Bang! is �12.90) about �25.00.

Bonz found this online store where is BANG! Deluxe advert.

Obrázek

Q: What is with online version of BANG! ?

A: Don't ask me why, but daVinci has not decided yet what to do with an online version of the game. They are storing several proposals for such a thing, but at present nobody is charged with this project. Go figure...

Q: Are you planning something interesting about bang in the new year ?

A: Actually, yes. The main real Bang! thing will be a spinoff boardgame similar to "Bang! - Face Off" (sold online only by Arima Games), for 2 or 3 players as well. The main concepts are the same, with slight but significant variations. I don't know when daVinci will publish this, but I don't think it will be before summer 2007.
Then there is another whole game based on some of the mechanics of Bang! (distance, semi-hidden roles, characters, life points): the theme is the Cold War between secret services (CIA, KGB) to get the plans of a secret crazy weapon by a mad scientist, who will try to keep the plans for himself! The best part will be the fact that, unlikely Bang!, in this game nobody will be eliminated till the end of the game, and will have chances to win until the very end. This will be ready probably in late 2007 and will be my main new game: I hope you will like it!

Q: Can you pls do it for me and answer these questions, it is little interview for people beneath the x-mas tree :)

A: Of course!

Thank you. Keep up the good work you are doing on your website!

Kind regards and happy holidays!

Emiliano

Příspěvek od Guest »

U have Great Confidence about ur BANG... :) :D
Odpovědět