1 new playing card

do you have any idea about new card?

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět

1 new playing card

Příspěvek od Guest »

Condemnation ([b:903f95bdac]green[/b:903f95bdac] bordered-card)

Discard another card when you play/use this one (not when you put it in play).

It causes a bang to all the other players (gatling effect) + you can force them all to discard a card in play or from their hand (brawl effect).

So what do you think about this one ? :)
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

very powerful, there's a whole turn to discard it (by other players) but probably it's too much strong :?

in any case, why don't you realize the graphics of your card? :wink:

Příspěvek od Guest »

Suzy Lafayette píše:very powerful, there's a whole turn to discard it (by other players) but probably it's too much strong :?

in any case, why don't you realize the graphics of your card? :wink:
Well it's indeed powerfull but you have to put it in play for a whole round (green-bordered card) and when you want to use it you have to discard a card for it (like when you use brawl) sow I thought I balanced it a little bit but I appreciat your comment, thank you very much ;). i'm working on the graphics of my card :)
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Maybe, in order to make it even more balanced (and more symmetrical), you could be target of a Bang too ... which could turn to be interesting in some cases ...
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

You mean a kind of Gatling (to other players) + himself?
I would avoid it as the shot on himself is never allowed, it would be the way to allow killing himself with all the tactical consequences...
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Suzy Lafayette píše:I would avoid it as the shot on himself is never allowed, it would be the way to allow killing himself with all the tactical consequences...
You're absolutely right!
Even limiting its use to the cases when the Bang is not lethal, wouldn't be enough.
Odpovědět