About Beer when only two players left alive

from BANG! to last Beer

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
LucHuang

About Beer when only two players left alive

Příspěvek od LucHuang »

My friend taught me how to play Bang! two months ago. About the special rule of Beer when only two players are alive in game, she says

1) If a player draws a Beer card from deck, it's useless and he should discard it and draw another card for compensation
2) If a player holds a Beer card which he obtained when there were still 3+ players, he can legally use that Beer.

Is it true? It seems that her words contradict with the official rule/FAQ and I want to make sure if I interpret the rule correctly.

Thanks a lot!
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Neither of the two is true.

Beer Cards that you have in hand or you draw while there are two player are just cards that you CAN play, but you get no effect.
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

Lucabil has right.

Příspěvek od Guest »

When there are only 2 players left can you use not beer cards that give you life or Sid Ketchum hability?
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

[quote:30ad9365b2="Wave"]When there are only 2 players left can you use not beer cards that give you life or Sid Ketchum hability?[/quote:30ad9365b2]

Yes. A card like Canteen can be used, and Sid can use its ability till the end. He is in fact one of the hardest Characters one to one.

Příspěvek od Guest »

Haha yea he can jus sit back and wait and keep discarding each time he draws and wait until he gets a volcanic and enough bang cards. The only way to stall him is for the opponent's character to be willy the kid and have a mustang in front of him, assuming sid has no gun. Then he too can play the waiting game.
Odpovědět