Adding a Zombie element to the game

everything about BANG.cz

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Cirdec

Adding a Zombie element to the game

Příspěvek od Cirdec »

Hey everyone I love the game Bang and have been playing it know for a few months last game I played. We started discusing Zombies then it turned to how posibule would it be to ad a Zombie element to the game bang. What we ened up comeing up with haven't tried it out yet though is this

When a player gets knocked out he gets to draw one cared every time his turn comes around and if a card comes up that has a Club on it that player know plays as a zombie (kinda like trying to get out of jail in the game except that when the club is drawn player becomes a zombie know I am repeting myself sorry).
Next once as a zombie the player can only atack players at a distence of one and he or she only gets one a bulet. The player playing as zombie can not use wepon cards (because zombies don't use wepons other then there fist) they can't regain any extra helth but they are very hard to kill basikly what we desied on when atacking a player that has turned into a zombie the zombie player can't use miss cards or any cards related to misses. but what the turened player can do is draw a card from the draw pile and only if it is a heart suite then it is concidered a hit and the player is dead if he draws something eles thats not heart the player lives and gets to keep playing.
Also as a zombie they have no eligence to any players they can atack who ever they wish.

So what does everyone think of that Zombie element would it work or has someone eles all ready come up with a Zombie element to the game let me know I would love to hear about it or what people think of what I have come up with o and sorry for the spelling and gramer of this post I hope it is understandibul for all.
benabel
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Adding a Zombie element to the game

Příspěvek od benabel »

I like this idea. I did my own special black card that use diferrent zombie element.
Cirdec

Re: Adding a Zombie element to the game

Příspěvek od Cirdec »

how did it work for you?
Odpovědět