BANG! Design Files

do you have any idea about new card?

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
martinpulido

BANG! Design Files

Příspěvek od martinpulido »

As I have been working on the POD version of Robbers' Roost, I have started to offer to the BANG! community many of my design files, as well as various art packs, in the hopes that it will help other BANG! fans create their own custom cards. So far, this has included provided fonts, borders (2.5 x 3.5 and original game sizes), playing card art, character art, and a pack of BANG! symbols. Some previews of these design tools are below. I will be providing more files and packs in the future, followed by templates and tutorials.

1. Symbols Pack.

Obrázek

This includes symbols from both the original BANG!, Dodge City, Death Mesa, and Robbers' Roost. A few symbols are missing and will be added soon (distance modifiers and the book symbol). At the moment, all of these files are in PSD format, but a JPG format should be forthcoming.

2. Fonts.

Obrázek

I have provided most of the fonts used in the BANG! card game for both playing/character cards and event cards.

3. Playing Card Art Pack.

Obrázek

I have placed over 200 wild west themed art files within a zip file to use for making your own playing cards. These files are mostly all JPG files, and so can be edited in almost any program. They are in full color to correspond with BANG! playing cards.

4. Character Card Art Pack.

Obrázek

I have placed over 80 sketches of wild west themed characters within a zip file so that others can make their own custom BANG! characters. Another update with more sketches should come soon. As with the playing card pack, most of these files are in JPG format. I recommend checking out my tutorial for making a BANG! character card when using these files.

5. BANG! Card Borders: Original, 2.5 x 3.5.

Obrázek

An important aspect of making your own custom BANG! cards is having the right borders for your cards. I have created borders for the various BANG! cards in Photoshop. These do not have the grainy texture of scanned BANG! card borders. I have provided borders for gun, blue, green, orange, character, grey, and brown cards. I realize that borders are still needed for the event cards. I will provide those soon also.

Check out The BANG! Blog for many of your BANG! needs.
Odpovědět