My Cards - The Meder Street Gang

do you have any idea about new card?

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět

My Cards - The Meder Street Gang

Příspěvek od Guest »

Greetings all. Long time Bang! fan, first-time contributor. To spice up our games, I've been thinking about new cards to add. Here are some character ideas I've brainstormed, trying to keep the new characters fair and balanced with the existing ones; a few have been playtested with great success. Some of the names I came up with bother me, but I think if they were paired with a good picture I wouldn't feel this way (I definitely welcome any creative, constructive criticism).

Being a tad presumption, I'm calling my collective of cards The Meder Street Gang. Catchy title, no? ;-)

Please post your comments/ideas/suggestions, and help a fellow Bang!er out. :-)

**NOTE**: As I playtest the characters, I may edit their abilities. Also, I'll be adding more characters and cards as they come to mind (and sound feasible and balanced).

CHARACTERS

Click HERE to download the char cards I created.

Benito Reyes
4 life
He may discard an active green card in front of him to draw 2 cards.

The Drunkard
5 life
He may exceed his life limit. He loses 2 life every time he is hit.

Tracy Two-Step
4 life
Twice during her turn, she may discard a Missed! to draw a card.

Artemis Flint
4 life
Once during his turn, he may search the discard pile and take one weapon card into hand.

Village Elder
3 life
He is unaffected by Indians!, Duel, and Jail. He may not play a Barrel nor Dynamite.

Slippery Zeke
2 life
He may hold 2 cards in hand for every life point he has. He may not be the target of a BANG! unless all but he and one other player have been eliminated.
FAQ: He draws 4 to start the game.

Mark Firebrand
4 life
No one may play Barrels or green-bordered Missed! cards.

Cyrus McGee
3 life
He may draw a Mustang, Silver, or Appaloosa in play as his first card.

Double-Cross Dan
3 life
At the beginning of his turn, he may exchange hands with the Sheriff.

Stuart Tubbs
4 life
Whenever General Store or Stagecoach is played, he draws an extra card.

Abigail Barnes
3 life
Choose any character in play. For one whole round, target character loses his/her ability.

Smiley Goodman
4 life
He may target any player with a Beer or Whisky.

Eva Nightingale
4 life
She may lose 1 life point to give any player 1 life point.

The Stranger
3 life
He draws no cards at the beginning of the game nor the start of his turn. Every time a player draws cards, he draws 1 card.
FAQ: Player A (not him) starts their turn, drawing 2 cards; The Stranger draws 1 card. Player A plays a Stagecoach, drawing 2 cards; The Stranger draws 1 card. Player A plays a Dodge, drawing 1 card; The Stranger draws 1 card. Player A ends his turn. Player B starts his turn, drawing 2 cards; The Stranger draws a card. Etc.

Colorado Kid
3 life
He shows the second card he draws. If a Club or Spade, he may discard that card to Duel any player.
FAQ: If the second card he draws is a Club or Spade, it becomes a copy of the Duel card if he chooses so; if not, the card does not change and he takes it into his hand.

Hannibal Smith
4 life
Choose two other characters. For one whole round, those two characters exchange abilities.
FAQ: He may not choose himself.

Dmitri Vostok
4 life
Once during his turn, he may play a Beer as a BANG!
FAQ: If he plays a Beer this way, it does not count as his BANG! for the turn.

Dead-Eye Dominguez
4 life
During his turn, he may discard a card from his hand to cancel a Missed!

Maria del Fuego
3 life
She may discard 2 cards from hand to play a Missed! and draw a card.
FAQ: She may only draw a card when and after she discards 2 cards to play a Missed!

Dirty John
4 life
Whenever any player draws more than 4 cards in a turn, he draws a card.
FAQ: The drawn cards includes cards drawn in phase 1. This effect is per player, meaning if it is Player A's turn, and Player A plays a Wells Fargo, John draws a card. Also, if it is Player A's turn, and he plays a Stagecoach, and during his turn Player B draws a card in some way, like using his/her ability, John does not draw a card.

Doctor Beck
3 life
Whenever any player is hit, he may discard a card from hand to draw a card.

Head's-Up Harris
4 life
Reveal both cards drawn in phase 1. If they are the same suit, draw a card.

Tiny Jim
3 life
To shoot a BANG! at him, player must discard a card from hand.

Speaker for the Dead
4 life
When a player is eliminated, you may exchange Speaker for the Dead for the eliminated character.
FAQ: You may discard Speaker of the Dead and take the eliminated character as your new character; you retain your hand and all cards in play in front of you, and your life total transfers to your new character, adjusting if for new life point maximum (e.g. Speaker has 2 life when Apache Kid is eliminated: Speaker uses ability and 'becomes' Apache Kid, and remains at 2 life. Too, if Speaker has 4 life and 'becomes' Apache Kid, s/he would drop from 4 life down to 3 life.)

Eddie Pritchard
4 life
Once during his turn, he may reveal his hand. If he has a two-of-a-kind, he draws 1 card. If he has a three-of-a-kind, he draws 3 cards.
FAQ: The two-of-a-kind and three-of-a-kind refer to poker hands, e.g. if he has a 2 of Spades and a 2 of Diamonds, he draws 1 card.

Guy Helleen
4 life
He may not play nor be the target of Cat Balou.

Roberto Garcia
4 life
Before discarding at the end of his turn, may "draw!": if a Heart or Club he does not discard.

CARDS

Backfire
brown-bordered
Discard this card plus an additional card: Cancel a BANG! targeting you, and if the player targeting you has a weapon in play, it is discarded and he/she is hit.

Lightning Draw
brown-bordered
If you are the target of a Duel, it is canceled and the player targeting you is hit.

Stampede
brown-bordered
Every player without a Mustang, Silver, or Appaloosa in play loses 1 life.
*concept from a fellow Meder Bang!er

Highway Robbery
green-bordered
Lose 1 life: draw a card from every player.
*concept from a fellow Meder Bang!er

Spotting Scope
blue-bordered
You see all players at a distance decreased by 1.

Thrown Shoe
brown-bordered
Target player's Mustang, Silver, or Appaloosa is ignored this turn.

Grenade
brown-bordered
"Draw!": if a Spade, you lose 2 life; otherwise, target player and the player to his/her right side each are hit.

Pawn Shop
brown-bordered
Reveal cards from the draw deck equal to the number of players alive. Starting with you, take a revealed card into hand, then place any card from your hand with the revealed cards. Once each player has done this, discard remaining revealed cards.
FAQ: Like a General Store, cards are revealed. The first player chooses and takes into hand any one of those cards, then chooses any card in his/her hand (including the card just chosen) and adds it to the revealed cards. The second player then chooses from among the cards remaining and the card placed by the first player and takes into hand any one of those cards, then chooses any card in his/her hand and adds it to the revealed cards. Etc. When all players have done this, the remaining cards, which will be the same number that where revealed when Pawn Shop was played, are discarded.

Drunk!
brown-bordered
May be played any time a player plays a Beer. That player must immediately discard down to 1 card and end his/her turn.

Hangover Remedy
green-bordered
Your character's ability may not be modified, canceled, or targeted. Discard to cancel Drunk!

Ayahuasca
brown-bordered
Discard another card: Draw 4 cards and lose the rest of your turn. For one whole round, you are unaffected by cards played by other players. You lose your next turn.
FAQ: After drawing the 4 cards, your turn is over; you do not discard down to the amount of life you have. When the round ends and it comes to your turn, you lose it, and can now be affected by cards played by other players.

Příspěvek od Guest »

No posts, no feedback. Awesome.
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

ouch I missed your post! :oops:
I got the file, I'll have a look soon :wink:
Suzy Lafayette

Re: My Cards - The Meder Street Gang

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

Why are they without picture? :shock:
I try some comments, without testing them so far, so take them as they are. Nice job anyway! :wink:

PS: you need better italian translation than automatic one :lol: , I do it for some of them (the ones I like more)
NickofSantaCruz píše: Benito Reyes
4 life
He may discard an active green card in front of him to draw 2 cards.

Practically identical to my Felipe Delgado, have a look.
The Drunkard
5 life
He may exceed his life limit. He loses 2 life every time he is hit.

What do you mean with "exceed his life limit"? May he reach even 8 or 10 life points or 5 is the max (like Big Fat Joe by Nido)?
Tracy Two-Step
4 life
Twice during her turn, she may discard a Missed! to draw a card.

Too similar to JosÄ
Odpovědět