20 new characters

do you have any idea about new card?

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Suzy Lafayette

20 new characters

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

I have created with my friends these 20 new characters with the experience of the original ones, the characters by Nido and all the other ones found in this website. We play with 112 characters so far and we heavily test them, but in the last period we only play in 2 or 3 with this game version, so the new characters are optimized for it.
Ho creato questi 20 personaggi con i miei amici dall'esperienza dei pg originali, i pg di Nido e tutti gli altri trovati su questo sito. Attualmente giochiamo con 112 personaggi che testiamo pesantemente di continuo, ma nell'ultimo periodo giochiamo solo in 2 o 3 con questa versione di gioco, di conseguenza i nuovi personaggi sono ottimizzati proprio per questa versione.

Here the 20 characters, there are both italian (original) and english (thanks to lucabil for the collaboration) versions, click on the flags to see the cards in the wished language.
Ecco i 20 personaggi, ci sono sia la versione italiana (originale) sia inglese (grazie a lucabil per la collaborazione), cliccare sulle bandiere per vedere le carte nella lingua desiderata.

Buckshot Roberts ***
Obrázek

He may play a Cat Balou discarding a Missed! to choose 2 cards instead of 1.
Puň giocare una Cat Balou scartando un Mancato per togliere 2 carte agli avversari.

Chosing Thomas ****
Obrázek

When a General Store is played he may decide (only once) to put all the revealed cards into the discard pile and restart the procedure.
Quando viene giocato un Emporio puň, per una volta, rifiutare le carte da scegliere facendo ripetere l'intera operazione.

Dafne Star ***
Obrázek

During her opponents turn, cards in play in front of them have no effect against her.
Durante il turno degli avversari le loro carte in gioco non hanno effetto contro di lei.

Drosera Alba ***
Obrázek

She may play a Panic! discarding a Missed! to choose 2 cards instead of 1.
Puň giocare un Panico scartando un Mancato per prendere 2 carte a distanza 1.

Fast Franz **
Obrázek

Whenever he would lose life from any effect, he may "draw!": he loses life only if he draws Spades.
Quando subisce un colpo qualunque da un avversario o da un'altra situazione di gioco (Dinamite, Roulette, ecc.) estrae: viene ferito solo se esce una carta di Picche.

Felipe Delgado ****
Obrázek

Twice in his turn, he may discard a green card from the hand to draw 2 cards.
Due volte nel suo turno puň scartare una carta verde dalla mano per pescare due carte.

Ginger Star ***
Obrázek

During her turn, all other characters lose their abilities.
Durante il proprio turno le abilitŕ degli avversari non hanno effetto.

Green Kate Janet ***
Obrázek

She may use the green cards in play in front of her as Bang! or Canteen.
Puň usare le carte verdi in gioco di fronte a sé come Bang! o come Borraccia.

Hurting Bob ***
Obrázek

When he hurts an opponent with a Bang! he regains one life point.
Quando ferisce un avversario con un Bang! recupera un punto vita.

Jack Brown ***
Obrázek

He may have brown cards in play in front of him but not the blue cards, except Dynamite and Jail.
Puň avere a tavola di fronte a sé le carte marroni ma non le carte blu ad eccezione di Prigione e Dinamite.

Johnny Clem ****
Obrázek

During his turn, he may discard once 4 cards to play a Saloon.
Una volta per turno puň scartare 4 carte dalla mano per giocare un Saloon.

Linda Vivenda ***
Obrázek

Her Beer cards still have effect when there are only two players left in the game.
Le sue carte Birra hanno effetto anche se rimangono due soli personaggi in gioco.

Oscar Rodriguez ****
Obrázek

At any time, he may lose 2 life points to make another player (who agrees) regain 1 life point.
In ogni momento puň perdere due vite per farne recuperare una ad un personaggio a sua scelta.

Pepita Duelita ****
Obrázek

She may discard any card in place of the Bang! during a Duel.
Puň scartare qualunque carta al posto del Bang! durante un Duello.

Riding Horse ***
Obrázek

His "horses" double their value: Appaloosa e Silver count -2, Hideout e Mustang +2.
I suoi "cavalli" raddoppiano di valore: Appaloosa e Silver valgono -2, Riparo e Mustang +2.

Slobodan The Killer ****
Obrázek

Player needs 3 Missed! cards to cancel his Bang! but he cannot have blue cards in play in front of him except Jail and Dynamite.
Il suo Bang! è annullabile con 3 Mancati. Non può avere carte blu di fronte a sé ad eccezione di Prigione e Dinamite.

Steve Hypnotic ****
Obrázek

During his phase 1 he can draw one card from the deck, then choose a character "he can see" and for the whole turn he can use the green cards of the chosen character like its own.
Nella sua fase 1 può pescare una carta dal mazzo, quindi scegliere un personaggio "che può vedere" e per l'intero turno usare le sue carte verdi come se fossero le proprie.

Stonewall Jackson ****
Obrázek

He hurts with Bang! only if he draws Hearts or Diamonds and he is hurt from Bang! only with Spades or Clubs.
Ferisce con il Bang! solo se estrae Cuori o Quadri e viene ferito dal Bang! solo con Picche o Fiori.

Tony Armed ****
Obrázek

He can discard a card in play to shoot a Bang!.
Può scartare una carta in gioco per sparare un Bang!.

William Longley ****
Obrázek

He can be hurt by the opponents only with Bang!.
Può essere colpito dagli avversari solo con il Bang!.
Naposledy upravil(a) Suzy Lafayette dne 17 led 2008, 19:30, celkem upraveno 2 x.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

I try to comment your very interesting characters.

Buckshot Roberts
I would reword it
"He may play a Cat Balou discarding a Missed! to choose 2 cards instead of 1".
Maybe he could be limited to choose the card from a single player

Chosing Thomas
I would reword it
"When a General Store is played he may decide (only once) to put all the revealed cards into the discard pile and restart the procedure."

Drosera Alba
Similar to Buckshot Roberts ...

Fast Franz
I would reword it
Whenever he would lose Life from any effect, he may "draw!": he loses life only if he draws Spades.

Felipe Delgado
Isn't he crazily strong?!

Ginger Star
I would reword it
During her turn, all other characters lose their abilities.

Jack Brown
I'm not sure I've understood ... he can use brown cards as they were green, right?

Pepita Duelita
She can be really deadly ...

Riding Horse
What a pity that Hideout is not a horse, from a flavor perspective ...

Steve Hypnotic
Great idea!

Stonewell Jackson
With a barrell he can draw twice I imagine ...

Tony Armed
If he discards the weapon, what is the range?

Anyway, great job.
At first sight they all seem very very playable and balanced.
Suzy Lafayette

lucabil píše: Buckshot Roberts
Maybe he could be limited to choose the card from a single player
He has been sub-judice for a time, but with 3 life points, 5 Cat Balou and 13 Missed in the deck he seems balanced to us after testing.
lucabil píše: Felipe Delgado
Isn't he crazily strong?!
He is quite strong but he is just the "small cousin" of JosÄ

Příspěvek od Guest »

Jack Brown
"He may have brown cards in play in front of him but not the blue cards, except Dynamite and Jail."

Isn't he the poor man version of Sean (much weaker in fact, no blue cards and has to show his cards if put in front of him)? Maybe I didn't understand correctly.
Suzy Lafayette

iamj4de píše:Jack Brown
"He may have brown cards in play in front of him but not the blue cards, except Dynamite and Jail."

Isn't he the poor man version of Sean (much weaker in fact, no blue cards and has to show his cards if put in front of him)? Maybe I didn't understand correctly.
this character is not one of the most powerful, but it may be nice to play as it's a lot different from the others

he can keep 3 cards in the hand as usual, may use green cards as everybody else and yes, he cannot play in front of him blue cards (except dynamite and jail or Hangover in play)

but he can "recover" in front of him all the other brown cards not to play immediately, ex. 1 beer, 1 missed, 1 bang, etc. and he may use them both for attack and defense

actually in a normal game (with roles) he may be handicaped by the distance, i would avoid to play it if no expansions at all are played; in this case i would allow him to use guns

more funny is in a 1 vs 1 game especially with 3 character, the game we were talking about in the other topic :wink:
ScoutMan

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

From a quick look it seems like Daphne Star is too powerful! If I understand it correctly, with a Mustang or Hideout in front of her, she can only be hit by Gatling, Indians and Duel. Which is how many? 6 cards? And by players at bigger distances even without any "horses" equiped. Isn't that too unbalanced?
Suzy Lafayette

ScoutMan píše:From a quick look it seems like Daphne Star is too powerful! If I understand it correctly, with a Mustang or Hideout in front of her, she can only be hit by Gatling, Indians and Duel. Which is how many? 6 cards? And by players at bigger distances even without any "horses" equiped. Isn't that too unbalanced?
Yes, she is heavily strong in defense but she didn't look unbalanced to us during playest phase.

3 life points, no attack ability, and aside from the cards you listed (7) there are Springfield, Rag Time, Brawl and most of all Cat Balou x5

Even though in some game conditions she is much resistant until she keeps "natural" range to 2+ from opponents :)
ScoutMan

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

I think you are right.

Nice job on those characters. Maybe soem day we'll see some of those in an official release! :wink:
Suzy Lafayette

ScoutMan píše:I think you are right.

Nice job on those characters. Maybe soem day we'll see some of those in an official release! :wink:
thank you :)

one got the promotion... Fast Franz inspired Teren Kill in the last WWS expansion 8)

and one more maybe will do it in a future not so far...
ScoutMan

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

Suzy Lafayette píše: one got the promotion... Fast Franz inspired Teren Kill in the last WWS expansion 8)

and one more maybe will do it in a future not so far...
Great!!

I haven't played WWS yet. Is it any good? I just got Bang The Bullet like a month ago and still trying to master that.
Suzy Lafayette

only one month.... it looks like you already got the 'trick' of the game according to your posts :wink:

WWS is a 'crazy' expansion with 10 new cards which do a lot of changes to the normal game, like exchange roles and the like... we can say not that "professional" but funny 8)

besides there are 8 new characters, I had the luck to playtest the most of them and they look pretty good
ScoutMan

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

Suzy Lafayette píše:only one month.... it looks like you already got the 'trick' of the game according to your posts :wink:
Well I had been playing Bang! 2ed. (without expansions) a long time before "upgrading" to Bullet. That's why I'm familiar with the game mechanisms. :wink:
Salvador

Re: 20 new characters

Příspěvek od Salvador »

You make it at B!CG?Really?FAST FRANZ in B!CG!!!It is not possible.Min. life point in B!CG is 3(3,4,5),not 2.How do you do it? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Hrošík97

Příspěvek od Hrošík97 »

He didn't say, that he made it with B!CG. Best way to make cards at home is with special Adobe software. It's hard job, but it's the best. Layers and some tutorials are on The Bang Blog.
Apache Kid

Příspěvek od Apache Kid »

I write my opinion, it can be that I have no right, because lack of enough experience.

Chosing Thomas

Not so mighty, I would give him 5 HP.

Johnny Clem

That would be rare, that means that his ability isn't too mighty. 5 HP.

Oscar Rodriguez

Good for deputy.

Riding Horse

Now Appaloosa and Silver are binoculars, so that need be adjusted, but otherwise it seems to be OK.

Slobodan The Killer

Too mighty.

Steve Hypnotic

Not a long-living character.
Odpovědět