Sam Hypnotik (hoping Nido to come around)

do you have any idea about new card?

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Suzy Lafayette

Sam Hypnotik (hoping Nido to come around)

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

Sam Hypnotik (4 life points):
AT the eginning of his turn, before drawing any cards (in phase 1), he chooses a character he can see.
What does it mean "a character he can see" ? Reachable? So range 1 affected by horses?
Does "He chooses" mean he MUST choose or he CAN choose?
He plays at his place (whith the cards in front of him) and whith his ability as that character. But he plays with his own cards in hand.
Playing "at his place" (of another character), can Sam Hypnotik play cards in front of him or only in front of this other character or can choose?

Even if I don't get properly the abilities of Sam Hypnotik it seems very interesting to play but also too strong if he also get the abilities of the chosen character. It would be similar to Vera Custer, but having 4 life points and using also the cards in front of the other players! :?

Thanks for any reply.
Nido

Příspěvek od Nido »

Sorry for the late answer...been long time since I've been here.
Sorry for my english too, maybe that's why couldn't understood the chacaracter.

So yes "a character he can see" means a Reachable chacracter so range 1 affected by horses.

When he hypnose someone he can play cards only in front of this other character.

Yes he is strong but can only hypnotyse reacheable characters and when he hypnotyse he can't put card in front of him.

This character is interresting to reach someone you couldn't normally

This character is not the easyest one :oops:

I took the inspriration from a the game citadels and the witch character.

I hope this help you to understand better this character
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

Thank you Nido for your explanation, with my Bang! group I play Sam as all your characters since long time, and we really enjoy them! :D

We play Sam with these differences:
- he MUST use his ability when possible, so if "he can see" anyone
- he always can play cards in front of him (by the way only defensive cards are normally useful for him, while he can use the others only if he cannot "see anyone")
- he play "from the place" of the hypnotized characher
- he cannot attack the hypnotized character as he is "upon" him
- the ability does not work when there are only 2 players left

This was our understood :oops:
Anyway it's an interesting characher, not easy to make it work properly and so not too strong.
Odpovědět