14 New cards

do you have any idea about new card?

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Nido

14 New cards

Příspěvek od Nido »

Hi I made some new cards for BANG!
I made them first in french and I translate them but my english is not perfect so if you could help me to correct them i'll be glad.
I've made the pictures by myself so if someone can draw them better, go ahead.
I hope you'll enjoy these new cards, comments are welcome.

Here they are:

Clic on the card's name to see the card

Obrázek Peace Pipe:

The player who plays this card puts the Peace Pipe in front of any player, face up.
The player who has the Peace Pipe in front of him can't play cards with the BANG! symbol and cards with BANG! symbol can't be played against him.
The Dynamite has double chance to explode if you have the Peace Pipe in front of you: draw two cards for the dynamite!
At the end of the turn if you have the Peace Pipe in front of you, you must discard a card from your hand, if you haven't any card left you lose a life point instead! (smoke is bad!) then the Peace Pipe is passed to the player on his right.
The Peace Pipe is dicarded when someone play INDIANS! or when the player lose a life point because of the Peace Pipe.

Obrázek Cigar:

The player who plays this card puts the Cigar in front of any player, face up.
The Dynamite has double chance to explode if you have the Cigar in front of you: draw two cards for the dynamite!
At the end of the turn if you have the Cigar in front of you, you must discard a card from your hand, if you haven't any card left you lose a life point instead! (smoke is bad!) then the Cigar is passed to the player on his right.
The Cigar is dicarded when the player lose a life point because of the Cigar.

Obrázek Fake Smoke:

When the card Fake Smoke is in front of you, you may discard Fake Smoke instead of a card of your hand when you have to discard a card because of the Peace Pipe or The Cigar.

Obrázek Filter:

When the card Filter is in front of you, you may discard Filter instead of a card of your hand when you have to discard a card because of the Peace Pipe or The Cigar.

Obrázek Bandana:

When the card Bandana is in front of you, you may discard Bandana instead of a card of your hand when you have to discard a card because of the Peace Pipe or The Cigar.

Obrázek Nitroglycerin:

The player who plays this card puts the Nitro in front of any player, face up.
The player who has the Nitro in front of him must check if the Nitro don't explode for each card he plays or discards. If he draws a card showing Spades and a number between 3 and 8, the Nitro explodes (discard it)!
The player immediately loses 2 life points. At the end of you turn you can try to pass the nitro the player at your right: chek if the Nitro don't explode.

Obrázek Miracle Elixir:

The player who plays this card puts the Miracle elixir in front of any player, face up, this player must give to him a card from his hand.
When the player starts his turn (he has Miracle Elixir already in play), before the first phase ("draw two cards" he must "draw!"):
if he draws a card showing Heart, the player regain 1 life point
if he draws a card showing clover, the player draw 1 card from the deck
if he draws a card showing Diamond, the player discard 1 card from his hand
if he draws a card showing Spades, the player is hinten by a BANG! (he can play a card with the missed symbol)
then (discard it)!

Obrázek Blunderbuss:

Weapon with 1 of range. (remember you can only have 1 weapon in front of you)
Cards with the missed symbol can't be played against this weapon.
Is a green card so discard your Blunderbuss with your BANG!

Obrázek Perforating Bullet:

You may discard it when you play a BANG!, The player who is behind the first victim take a BANG! too.

Obrázek Lasso:

Draw a Mustang or an Appalossa in front from any player.

Obrázek Bronco:

Discard 2 card from a player if he had at least a Horse.

Obrázek Closed:

Each player, excluding the one who played this card, may discard a Beer card, or lose a life point.

Obrázek Transcontinental:

The current player plays a Transcontinental card, discarding another card from her hand, of her choice, in addition to the Transcontinental card.
Draw 4 cards from the deck.

Obrázek Donkey:

You can keep one more card in your hands at the end of your turn.
(put 4 donkeys in the game)
Naposledy upravil(a) Nido dne 11 led 2008, 15:23, celkem upraveno 1 x.
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

Nido im surprised , how much had you add. In the future i will put your cards in section Cards on Homepage.
Nido

Příspěvek od Nido »

Thanks!
:D
Nido

Příspěvek od Nido »

Just added the Donkey card.
enjoy :D
Odpovědět