Talking During the Game

everything about rules

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Anonymous

Talking During the Game

Příspěvek od Anonymous »

Is it legal for the Sherrif to issue "orders" (eg You must shoot clockwise or I know you're not the deputy) or does that negate the spirit of the rule answered in FAQ answer to question #1?
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Talking During the Game

Příspěvek od srab »

Handle píše:Is it legal for the Sherrif to issue "orders" (eg You must shoot clockwise or I know you're not the deputy) or does that negate the spirit of the rule answered in FAQ answer to question #1?
You can talk, but not about characters or about strategy.
Cause you can see the roles in the way they play card with regard to sheriff.
bonz
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od bonz »

I think you can talk about anything, but you must not reveal your role and show your handcards.
c3le

Příspěvek od c3le »

bonz píše:I think you can talk about anything, but you must not reveal your role and show your handcards.
but a BIG part of the fun is that people don't talk or even subtly hint their roles/strategy. Not knowing who whom is makes it so much more interesting!

Of course, being an outlaw always suggest that the sheriff shoots the other people ;)
zpeterz63
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od zpeterz63 »

People can always lie. Part of the charm is that you don't know who someone is until the card is finally turned over when they're dead. You can claim to be the deputy if you're an outlaw or the renegade. That doesn't mean you are. I say, talk as much as you want.
c3le

Příspěvek od c3le »

But the thing is, even with a larger group the roles can be easily predicted, even after a few rounds. At least I can. :D
Odpovědět