Bang - Deluxe?

and now something completely different :)

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Anonymous

Bang - Deluxe?

Příspěvek od Anonymous »

Does anyone have any info on what the upcoming release "Bang Deluxe" will include? Is it the basic game plus Dodge City, High Noon, Fistful of cards and other expansions? Or something else?
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Bang - Deluxe?

Příspěvek od srab »

[quote:3237cfb5de="facesnorth"]Does anyone have any info on what the upcoming release "Bang Deluxe" will include? Is it the basic game plus Dodge City, High Noon, Fistful of cards and other expansions? Or something else?[/quote:3237cfb5de]
I have any idea.
bonz
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Bang - Deluxe?

Příspěvek od bonz »

facesnorth píše:the upcoming release "Bang Deluxe"
Upcoming? Where have you heard that?
The Sheriff Emiliano has only once hinted that there is a possibility for such a thing, AFAIK, but nothing assured.

-------personal opinion, guessing & dreaming no to be taken for the truth ahead--------
If a "BANG! Deluxe" might get released, my guess is, that it will include "Bang!", "Dodge City", "High Noon", "A Fistful Of Cards", the characters "Uncle Will" and "Claus The Saint".

Maybe they also include "Face Off" and I'm sure they will take the opportunity to include some all new stuff or hopefully even new game mechanics; though at least some new characters.

What I think is an absolute must are several blanko chards of each of the different backsides, to allow players to properly produce their homebrewed cards.

Since there was a voting on the official daVinci page for the best liked character, I think they maybe include some merchandising material.
Stickers, T-shirts or coffee mugs like they mentioned or signed original artwork and posters perhaps.

A nice idea would be a real sheriff star to pin to your chest while playing as the sheriff.
Odpovědět