Dead Man's

all about this expansion

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
requiemguardian

Dead Man's

Příspěvek od requiemguardian »

Hey guys,

Quick question...For Dead Man's when you come back to life on your turn, do you get two cards PLUS two cards for your draw phase? And if so, for Bill Noface, do you get two cards plus 3 extra cards? Or is the card only 'Two cards and two cards only'?

Thanks!
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

Dead Man - On your turn, if you were the first player eliminated, you come back into play with 2 life and 2 cards until killed again.

From FAQ:

Q12. Does a player have to be killed before the round the Dead Man enters in play to come back to life?
A. No, you can be killed in the same round the Dead Man is in play... provided you have not still played your turn.

Q13. When I come back to life with 2 cards thanks to the Dead Man, do I draw normally 2 cards in phase 1 of my turn?
A. Yes.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

About Bill NoFace and any other character having special ways of drawing, they draw as they would do normally.

So, besides the first 2 cards in hand,

Bill draws 4 cards (1 plus 3 wounds)
Pixie draws 4 cards
Kit draws three and chooses 2
... and so on with Black Jack, Pat Brennan, Pedro Ramirez, Jesse Jones ...
am I forgetting anyone?

BYe
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

Nice question , i was send this to Emiliano so later :)
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

What about drawing?

Příspěvek od srab »

Emiliano send me reply for question about Dead Man, little later but still :))

[b:9f51d9b74d]from Emiliano[/b:9f51d9b74d]:
"Normally" actually means "as that character would normally play in his turn". So, when a character with a special drawing ability returns to life thanks to the Dead Man, he can use his special ability immediately. So, for example, if Jesse Jones lives again, he can choose to draw the first card from the hand of any one player of his choice.
Bye and congratulations for your work on Bang!. As far as I know, it is the most complete Bang! reference in existence, even better than the official daVinci site ;) Regarding the 29 new characters, I will send you my comments very soon.
Kind regards,

Emiliano
Odpovědět