cat balou on yourself

from BANG! to last Beer

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Guest »

yea,
how i can play 'panic!' on opponent?
valid distance between two active characters or
from my active character to any opponent character ??
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

detr0it píše:yea,
how i can play 'panic!' on opponent?
valid distance between two active characters or
from my active character to any opponent character ??
according to the new rules of the 2-players variant (downloadable at the official dVgiochi website) distances follow the same rule as a normal 4-players game depending on where characters actually are set in the table and without concerning active or not active matter
c3le

Příspěvek od c3le »

[quote:de6126e257="Emiliano"]When you play Panic! or Cat Balou on yourself:
- if you choose a card in hand, you have to randomly choose one of yours (shuffle them and pick one face down);
- otherwise, choose freely any card in play in front of yourself.[/quote:de6126e257]

Meaning, if you play Panic! on yourself and choose to take a card from your hand, basically you just lose your panic! What gives?
Suzy Lafayette

c3le píše: Meaning, if you play Panic! on yourself and choose to take a card from your hand, basically you just lose your panic! What gives?
if you cannot reach anyone else or anyone else has got cards:

- Suzy Lafayette may continue to use her ability
- using AFOC expansion, if the card AFOC is going to come in play, you will receive one bang! less

the first two examples on my mind, not that much but always a 'possibility' :wink:
c3le

Příspěvek od c3le »

[quote:a21e312db0="Suzy Lafayette"]
[/quote:a21e312db0]

Oh you can use cards like Panic!, Cat Balou etc. even if target player has no cards to choose from?
Suzy Lafayette

[quote:7dba193adf="c3le"]
Oh you can use cards like Panic!, Cat Balou etc. even if target player has no cards to choose from?[/quote:7dba193adf]

no you cannot; in my examples I was searching for a reason to spend a panic on himself

Příspěvek od Guest »

Please, give link to latest official two player variant?
Suzy Lafayette

[quote:431dacfd0e="detr0it"]Please, give link to latest official two player variant?[/quote:431dacfd0e]

here it is: http://www.davincigames.net/bang/dV-ban ... ariant.pdf :wink:

Příspěvek od Guest »

Thank you!
I have some questions i thread
http://bang.cz/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=124
ScoutMan

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

Suzy Lafayette píše:
c3le píše: Meaning, if you play Panic! on yourself and choose to take a card from your hand, basically you just lose your panic! What gives?

- Suzy Lafayette may continue to use her ability
- using AFOC expansion, if the card AFOC is going to come in play, you will receive one bang! less

the first two examples on my mind, not that much but always a 'possibility' :wink:
Assuming Suzy has two cards in hand (Panic! +1), I think the first example is not usable since you must first carry out the effect of Panic!, which is to take the card from YOUR hand into YOUR hand again. So you still have the one card. You only got rid of the Panic!. This would be the case if you played Panic! as the last card on another player. Am I correct?

If AFOC card is next to come, then I agree that this is a nice tactic to relieve yourself of one card.
Suzy Lafayette

[quote:008529e2aa="ScoutMan"]
Assuming Suzy has two cards in hand (Panic! +1), I think the first example is not usable since you must first carry out the effect of Panic!, which is to take the card from YOUR hand into YOUR hand again. So you still have the one card. You only got rid of the Panic!. This would be the case if you played Panic! as the last card on another player. Am I correct?
[/quote:008529e2aa]

Yes you are :wink:
With Cat Balou +1 you lose both instead.
ScoutMan

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

Yes, that is indeed a nice trick to use with Suzy!! Hoping that you won't draw a useless card!!! :wink:
Odpovědět