Green field miss cards

from BANG! to last Beer

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
bosco

Green field miss cards

Příspěvek od bosco »

Do players have to wait in order to use green miss cards on the field such as Bible, Iron Plate, and Sombrero or can they use them as soon as someone bangs them?
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

From rules to Dodge City
Example 1. The current player play a Sombrero card in front of him. Starting with the next player's turn, he can discard it fot the Missed! effect.
ScoutMan

Příspěvek od ScoutMan »

Attention BULLET users!!!

The printed version of the rules (at least the one I have) is translated wrong, saying ...Starting with your next turn...

That changes significantly the way these cards are played and it annoys me that they didn't bother putting an errata in a faq or something. Especially since it is corrected in the online version of the rules:

http://www.davincigames.net/bangthebull ... _rules.pdf

Příspěvek od Guest »

I agree it should be "starting with YOUR next turn", and I've been playing with that rules since the beginning.

Some of my friends also thought it would be "starting with the next player's turn", but I simply answer: it doesn't make sense to make green border Missed-effect cards in that case. All Missed-effect cards can't be played in your turn anyway.
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

iamj4de píše:I agree it should be "starting with YOUR next turn", and I've been playing with that rules since the beginning.

Some of my friends also thought it would be "starting with the next player's turn", but I simply answer: it doesn't make sense to make green border Missed-effect cards in that case. All Missed-effect cards can't be played in your turn anyway.
Actually they start with the next player's turn.
The meaning is: you cannot use Howitzer or other shots in the same turn you play the card. That's all :roll:
Odpovědět