from Apache to Willy

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
LucHuang

Doc Holyday and Uncle Will

Příspěvek od LucHuang »

The character card Doc Holyday reads

"During his turn, he may discard once 2 cards from the hand to shoot a BANG!"

Does the once here mean that he can use his ability once per turn or when he uses it that counts as one Bang! ?

Same for Uncle Will

"Once during his turn, he may play any card from hand as a General Store"

Does that mean he can play it only once per turn or when it's his turn ha can do so?
Jim

Příspěvek od Jim »

For Doc Holyday, it means that he can use any two cards as a Bang once per each turn he takes. Also, the Bang that he shoots with two cards does NOT count against his 1 Bang that is allowed per turn. So therefore he gets to shoot each of the two kinds of Bangs once per turn.

I'm not sure about the other character, don't have his card. But I would assume it works similarly to Doc Holyday.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Those wordings just mean that you can use the ability no more than once in a turn. For Doc Holyday there's no relation with the maximum number of Bang!

Příspěvek od Guest »

So are you saying that if i had 2 stagecoach and 1 wells fargo card, i can draw and extra 7 cards, plus all the cards i have and then shoot 4 bangs by discarding and then use the normal bang card?
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

You can't use those abilities more than once in a turn.
Doc Holyday can use his ability even if he already shot a Bang! and the opposite (he can shoot a Bang! even if he used his ability)

Příspěvek od Guest »

Ok man i get it thx. But if he has a volcanic, can he use his ability more than once or does that only apply to Bang! cards? My guess is the latter but recently my friends began to try the former.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Volcanic applies only to Bang Cards.
Doc's ability is a different thing (Bang effect)
Odpovědět