chuck wengam

from Apache to Willy

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět

chuck wengam

Příspěvek od Guest »

is he even a good character? cuz he's never brought me anything but a quicker death lol
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

Sometime is good, like the others.
Rai

Příspěvek od Rai »

Ah, Chuck is a powerful one. As you can choose to loose a life point to draw two cards, much potential is available. For example, if you have a beer or two, or a whiskey, then you could basically just trade the beer card for two cards, if you see what I mean.

As long as you can heal yourself, it's a good ability. For obvious reasons, you shouldn't lose a life point if you only have two left because you're handing the enemies the game, and you can't lose any if you only have one life point left because that's stupid.

Chuck is one of my favourite characters.
c3le

Příspěvek od c3le »

Actually, I found out a rather powerful combo with Chuck, but the two prerequisites must be met;

1. Chuck is Deputy Sheriff
2. Vulture Sam is Sheriff

Now think about it. Chuck's turn; draw two cards. lose 3 life points, draw six cards. Create as much as havoc as possible. Then, lose last life point, draw two cards. Oops, you're dead! Oh well, Vulture Sam as sheriff receives all of your cards! Amazing! :D

I so want to try this out!
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

The idea is interesting but remember that Chuck cannot decide to lose its last life point. He should try to die some way, maybe challenging the sheriff with a Duel or something like that.
If I were the sheriff I would be scared by someone challenging me with a Duel after drawing 8 cards!!! :-)

P.S. It is interesting how often the suicide theme comes up in this forum :-)

EDIT: If Chuck gets killed by the sheriff, then this will lose all its cards so the last life point must be lost because of some other effect ...
Suzy Lafayette

Příspěvek od Suzy Lafayette »

[quote:adfbe8b611="lucabil"]
P.S. It is interesting how often the suicide theme comes up in this forum :-)
[/quote:adfbe8b611]

:lol:

if I try to remain alive as soon as possibile... wrong strategy? :?

About Chuck, imo he is among the strongest original characters: 8 Beers, Whysky, Saloon and co., he can draw a lot of cards even if less than Josč Delgado for example, but he can draw even a big amount of cards in the same turn, while Josč 3rd edition has been limited. Powerful because unpredictable!
c3le

Příspěvek od c3le »

...and the picture fits the ability perfectly! A bank robber, genius!

a) By drawing two cards (by losing 1 life point) = robbing banks (the picture where he holds a money bag)
b) losing life points (by drawing cards, "money") = the life of a criminal is short

Great stuff.

But yes, if suicide is not possible, with those gazillion cards challenge someone in a duel and die :)
Odpovědět