Bill Noface

from Apache to Willy

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
Rai

Bill Noface

Příspěvek od Rai »

[i:73a4b826af]Bill Noface (4 life points): during phase 1 of his turn, he draws 1 card plus 1 card for each injury (lost life point) he currently suffers. So ,if he is at full life, he draws 1 card; with one life point less, he draws 2 cards; with two life points less, he draws 3 cards, and so forth. [/i:73a4b826af]

Whenever we play, we always make it so that the least number of cards he draws at the start of his turn is always 2. Otherwise, he becomes a weak character very quickly. Does anyone else change his ability at all?
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

Yeap , we are doing it same way.
cober

Nope

Příspěvek od cober »

We have played him with drawing only one card when he has no wounds. Bill Noface as sheriff is impressive - the more you push him into the corner, the harder he pushes back. I was sheriff once as Bill Noface, and I was down to 1 life with 2 outlaws and a renegade against me (my deputy was dead). One outlaw was a little weak, but the everyone else was at or near full health. I won in that single turn.
SpectreGadget

Re: Nope

Příspěvek od SpectreGadget »

[quote:e696b7e3e4="cober"]the more you push him into the corner, the harder he pushes back[/quote:e696b7e3e4]

We call him the Incredible Hulk for that very reason. We play it as stated and he only gets one card at full health. We find that it plays fine like that.
HaTRuM

Příspěvek od HaTRuM »

I think that he draws 1 card when he hasn't wound, and more when he is injured, but into the best case (Bill Noface - Sheriff) he draws 5 cars (1 + 4 for wounds) with 1 point left. Pixie Pete is better because into the same situacion (Pixie Pete + Sheriff) he has 4 hit points and draws 4 cards ALWAYS.

I think that Pixie is very overpower against Bill żis not?
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

HaTRuM píše:I think that he draws 1 card when he hasn't wound, and more when he is injured, but into the best case (Bill Noface - Sheriff) he draws 5 cars (1 + 4 for wounds) with 1 point left. Pixie Pete is better because into the same situacion (Pixie Pete + Sheriff) he has 4 hit points and draws 4 cards ALWAYS.

I think that Pixie is very overpower against Bill ĹĽis not?
With new rules draw Pixi only 3 cards!

The First Time

Příspěvek od Guest »

First of all, Thx for the great work you are doing with this site. I must say im not an english speaker and it is possible that my english seems hard to understand.

Well, i don't have the card right here but, i think that the special habilities of the characters are at optional use. I mean, you can choose to use the special hability of your character or not. If i'm in the right way, you can choose to use the usual way to pick your initial two card in phase 1.

Reading the card (i guess you have written the real text in the card), it seems to be impossible to use the common way to draw in phase 1. Is it right this?

THANKS FOR READING.
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Welcome here. Glad to hear that you enjoy this site! :-)

Some characters (like Sid Ketchum for example) have abilitites that can be used when the player wants, but this is always explicitly written on the card. Othewise abilities are mandatory.

Příspěvek od Guest »

I think the reason for this conundrum of having to draw only 1 card at full health is to offset the power he has when he is down to 1 or 2 health. IMO, he is quite balanced already and i see no reason to allow him to draw 2 cards in phase 1. He is best used when u are a renegade, in the showdown with the sheriff u have a clear advantage, especially if ur down to 1 health.
Emiliano
Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od Emiliano »

ditto, loldude333.
Odpovědět