Apache Kid

from Apache to Willy

Moderátoři: lucabil, Suzy Lafayette

Odpovědět
bosco

Apache Kid

Příspěvek od bosco »

What on this list do not affect Apache Kid?

Diamond Bangs, diamond Duel, diamond Conestoga, diamond Appaloosa, diamond Panics, diamond Cat Balous, and a diamond Hideout.
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Apache Kid

Příspěvek od srab »

[quote:4a41117852="bosco"]What on this list do not affect Apache Kid?

Diamond Bangs, diamond Duel, diamond Conestoga, diamond Appaloosa, diamond Panics, diamond Cat Balous, and a diamond Hideout.[/quote:4a41117852]

Apache Kid (3 life points): he is unaffected by cards from the suit of Diamonds played by the other players. During a Duel, his ability does not work.
So answer is : BANG, Duel(in game is only one suit of diamond), Conestoga, Cat Balous.
Appaloosa & Hideout arent played by the other players.
cober

Rag Time

Příspěvek od cober »

If an opponent tries to use a Rag-Time along with a diamond, is Apache kid still immune? What if the Rag-Time is a diamond and the other isn't?
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

I think that the SUit of the main card counts (Rag Time in you example), the other card is just a "price" to be paid ...
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

We play this like you says Lucabil.

Příspěvek od Guest »

Hi! If another player has a "sombrero" (for example) with a Diamond and Apache Kid use a Bang! to this player, can use "sombrero" to dodge the Bang! or can't because it's a Diamond one? If a player has a horse or similar with a diamond, affects to Apache kid??

I've learned very much with this FAQs, Great Job!! :D
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

Mr P píše:Hi! If another player has a "sombrero" (for example) with a Diamond and Apache Kid use a Bang! to this player, can use "sombrero" to dodge the Bang! or can't because it's a Diamond one? If a player has a horse or similar with a diamond, affects to Apache kid??

Thx,
but the answer is in the FAQ for Dodge City :lol:
http://www.bang.cz/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=121

D10. Does the ability of Apache Kid prevent other players to play Missed! cards of Diamond
against his BANGs?
R. No. Apache Kid’s ability applies to cards played by other players only, thus during other players’
turns. Therefore, he is unaffected by about half of the BANG! Cards, by all Indians!, by
Conestoga and by some Cat Balou and Panic! played against him. Other cards (General Store,
Hideout, weapons etc.) always works normally.

Příspěvek od Guest »

srab píše:
Mr P píše:Hi! If another player has a "sombrero" (for example) with a Diamond and Apache Kid use a Bang! to this player, can use "sombrero" to dodge the Bang! or can't because it's a Diamond one? If a player has a horse or similar with a diamond, affects to Apache kid??

Thx,

D10. Does the ability of Apache Kid prevent other players to play Missed! cards of Diamond
against his BANGs?
R. No. Apache Kid’s ability applies to cards played by other players only, thus during other players’
turns. Therefore, he is unaffected by about half of the BANG! Cards, by all Indians!, by
Conestoga and by some Cat Balou and Panic! played against him. Other cards (General Store,
Ups... Thank you for the rapid answer, my english it's not so god i'd like to and sometime dont understand all the rules and FAQs.
I'm thikink about translate to Spanish the FAQs... if i do i'll send you the file :D
srab
Site Sherif
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od srab »

Mr P píše:
srab píše:

Thx,

against his BANGs?
Ups... Thank you for the rapid answer, my english it's not so god i'd like to and sometime dont understand all the rules and FAQs.
I'm thikink about translate to Spanish the FAQs... if i do i'll send you the file :D
But they already are :), no they arent :), so OK :)
Jim

Příspěvek od Jim »

My friends and I still have one more question about Apache Kid's ability.

If I am Apache Kid, and I am at a distance of 3 from someone. Can they use their diamond gun to reach me with a Bang? Or am I still considered out of reach?

Similarly, what if someone next to me has a diamond Hideout when I am trying to shoot them? Does their diamond Hideout put them at a range of 2? Or does it not have an effect on my range?
lucabil
Deputy Marshall Sheriff

Příspěvek od lucabil »

Apache is protected only by Diamonds on "action" cards (Bang, Indians etc ...),
not by cards in play.
LucHuang

Příspěvek od LucHuang »

srab píše:

Thx,

against his BANGs?
Hmm, so it works for Conestoga, but does not work for Can Can, Buffalo Rifle, PepperBox, Howitzer, Derringer, Knife, Brawl, Springfield, Punch, Panic? Is it true?! If it's true, that does not make any sense at all. Or it's just that there are no such cards in diamond suite?
Odpovědět